Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Xxotic Angels Sept Feature Mina Stefan

Measurements: 32D- 24-34
Height: 5'3"
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Nationality: portugese/ lithuanian
Birthday: march 15
Hometown: Toronto
Twitter: @minastefan

Booking Info:

Xxotic Angels Feature
Mina Stefan

Interview by New York
photos courtesy of
Mark Darren, Mina Stefan

XA - Fellas and Ladies!!! 
I have for you.... Hottie Mina Stefan
XA - You are Delicious!!! 
Wow Super Sexy!!!
XA - Thanks for doing this 
interview with me Beautiful!!!

XA - In your own words say why you are 
an Xxotic Angels?
Mina- Because I'm the right amount of 
naughty and the right amount of nice

XA - I just want to ask, if you have to spank yourself for looking so good? lol
Mina- Haha thank you, but no....sometimes I just spank myself for fun
XA - lol Nice!!!

XA - Do guy say silly things like that to get you to talk to them? lol
Mina- To be honest, guys don't talk to me often, at least IRL

XA - So you're from Toronto, Canada was you born and raised in T-Dot?
Mina- I moved around a lot as a kid so it's hard to say where I'm really "from"

XA - What was growing up for you like?
Mina- Normal I guess? 
Saturday morning cartoons, cereal, 
chores...just like any other normal kid 
I would guess

XA - Good or Bad girl? lol
Mina- why not both? 
XA - You can be both Beautiful!! lol

XA - When were you allowed 
to date boys and how many came 
running for you? lol
Mina- my first boyfriend was when 
I was 15... i'm not sure how many 
came running. lol

XA - First place you would 
take me in Toronto?
Mina- Queen street....it's very touristy with shops and things..

XA - So how did you get into modeling at age 19?
Mina- I was dumped by a guy I was crazy for and a gf decided I needed something to
feel pretty, so she took me to a photo shoot...and that's how it all started.

XA - Did your first shoot have you in bikini's or was jeans and t-shirts?
Mina- both

XA - Name some of the things that you have done?
Mina- I've owned a cat, been on a motor cycle, beat halo 2 in a weekend...
XA - I love girls that play video games...They're So Hot!! lol

XA - What was it like knowing you were going to be in Maxim UK 
and who did you tell first?
Mina- I didn't know that maxim UK was going to feature me..they just did 
and I only found out from my google alert...I told my best friend :)

XA - When did glamour modeling become the main thing for you?
Mina- I feel like glamour modeling has always been the thing for me.

XA - Was you always comfortable with your body to do glamour modeling?
Mina- Yes of course, since I was a kid I've always been 
very comfortable with my body.

XA - Ok the fellas are sweating from the heat that your pics are bringing
and want to know if Mina Stefan is single or having fun for now?
Mina- I'm always having fun ;)
XA - lol that's good

XA - What's your kind of guy that you can have fun with and maybe a date?
Mina- A normal guy I suppose...someone with a job, good hygiene, spontaneous,
and loves to laugh...
XA - Hey that sounds like me, except the normal part lol

XA - Are you the type to be friends with benefits?
Mina- It's not something I strive for, lol but I've done it before
XA - lol

XA - Random: Is your sex drive like rooting for the Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
or more like the Raptors? lol
Mina- I'm not sure how my sex drive relates into sport, but I like to think
it's in high gear
XA - Us men compare everything to sex lol

XA - Tell me when and how you got started with webcam modeling?
Mina- I figured I can't always have a photographer, so why not be my own
and turn on my webcam
XA - I'm so happy you did,  you do so Hot things!!! lol

XA - Was this a rush for you to be naughty on cam for men?
Mina- of course, there's always a small flutter in my chest when I get
in front of any camera, webcam or professional

XA - Tell me all the exciting goodies on your "Hot" blog MINASTEFAN.COM ?
Mina- Regular photo updates, there's almost always some sort of
photo or video special, used lingerie and panties, and lots more...

XA - I understand you make custom videos for your fans, name a few types of videos
that you've been asked to do?
Mina- hair brushing, smoking, as well as some others.

XA - Every had to say no to a video request? lol
Mina - I say no to requests more then you'd think lol
XA - lol I can imagine, us guys keep crazy stuff in our heads lol

XA - Which type of men ask you to do the funniest things old or young? lol
Mina- I'm not sure, people don't often email me their bio when requesting me
to do naughty things.

XA - Guys buy panties from you, has a guy on a date with you ever asked for 
them after making out? lol
Mina- Never...But I have been known to leave my panties with a guy after
sleeping together...that usually seals the deal to make him mine ;)
XA - lol I see, that always meant to me she wants to move in

XA- What do you think about women who are still uptight about sex when it
comes to pleasing their men?
Mina- I think "uptight" isn't the right way to describe them, I think they're
just not comfortable enough with their body or sexuality

XA - So you like to try new restaurants, what types of places do you like to go to?
Mina- I love most asian cuisines..japanese, chinese, korean, vietnamese
XA - Funny you said this...I eating some Mr Woo's chinese food now lol

XA - Do you always try new dishes to eat?
Mina- not always, sometimes I like to get what I
know and love

XA - I'm most likely to get you wasted with me if?
Mina- your buying
XA - lmao Ok I got you Beautiful!!

XA - What's next for Mina Stefan that we're going to be excited to see?
Mina- I'm planning to do a super sexy cosplay video!! Super Pump!! ;)

XA - You have so many fans that love you, give them kisses ans show 
some love to your new fans?
Mina- I always send love to my fans!!! And if any of you are reading this,
YOU'RE AWESOME!! :D xoxoxo

XA - Tell me one thing your fans don't know about you?
Mina- I may own a dog that I love like crazy, but I'm more a cat person
XA - lol

XA - I read that you love to play video games, Madden or FIFA which
can you play the best?
Mina- I'm not into sports games...I'm much more of an RPG girl 
XA - I feel you

XA - While doing this interview what's sexy you have on?
Mina- purple g-string 
XA - Nice!!! lol

XA - Any girl on girl stories you've had that you can share with me?
Mina- I have lots of stories, will I share them? Not a chance!! ;)
XA - lmao Why not?

XA - It's role play time I'm dress as Captain Morgan 
who are you dress as? lol
Mina- some wench, hahaha
XA - Hey I've finally made a role play match lol

XA - Best thing that has happen for you because of having Big Boobs? lol
Mina- Lots of things happen!! But I'm not sure it's specifically because
of my boobs...free coffee, discounts all the time, free ice cream
XA - lol the perks I see

XA - Box full of toys or one that does the trick? lol
Mina- my nintendo DS....easily. It's light, portable, long lasting battery....
OOH you mean naughty toy!!...who says I use a toy to get the job done?
XA - lol You are too Beautiful!!!

XA - Sexual Fantasy that you wish you could have, that if it happen your girls
and me could never believe you?
Mina- Any fantasy that I've ever had, I've been fortunate enough to live out.

XA - Thank You Mina Stefan for this interview, you are very Beautiful!!

if you would like to see more of Mina Stefan, here are some links


If you would like to be featured on Xxotic Angels email us @


and follow us on twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment