Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Xxotic Angels June Feature Karen Colombiana










Measurements: 36-25-36
Height: 5"3
Weight: 115
Eye Color: brown 
Hair Color: brown 
Nationality: Colombian
Birthday: September 8th
Hometown: Cali Colombia 

Booking Info: 

Xxotic Angels Feature
Karen La Colombiana
Interview by New York

XA - I was excite to get to do this interview with you, thanks Luv!!
Welcome to Xxotic Angels!!!

XA - You are very Beautiful!!!  You have it all Body, Eyes and Lips!!!

XA - Now tell me how does it feel to be so many men and women fantasies?
Karen- Well thank you I'm honored;)   

XA - So you were born in Santiago de Cali, Colombia, what was living in there like for you has a kid?
Karen- I was born in Cali Colombia Baby ;) life as a kid  was fun miss those days 

XA - Tell me the first place you would 
take me in Colombia?
Karen- There's  so many beautiful places the first  place  for sure is my hometown Cali ;) 

XA - Tell me something about your country that no one hardly talks about?
Karen- Well I can't think of anything different because all those who goes talks highly of it, and tells me the same thing. How beautiful it is and how, 
beautiful are Colombian woman.
XA - I agree yall are Beautiful!!! lol  

XA - When did you leave Colombia to come to the US?
Karen- I was 4 years old when I left 
my beautiful country.


XA - What state do you rep right now and how long you've been living there?
Karen- long Island NY baby, been living in long island for 22 years now.
XA - Wow!! I used to live in Roosevelt LI!!

XA - At what age did boys enter the picture for you?

Karen- When I was 15 I think lol 
XA - lol

XA - So tell me how long and how did you get into modeling?
Karen- It's been 2 years off and on now it's a hobby that I love doing ;) 

XA - One thing you you love about it?
Karen- One thing I love is the Traveling to different states ;) 

XA - Tell me some of the things 
you have done?
Karen- Calendars, Commercials, Music videos , Magazines and a Independent film, also was in the Maxim Hometown Hotties 2010 Semifinals ;)  


XA - Us american men are in love with 
colombian women from head to toe, 
what do you think is it about Colombian women we love?
Karen- Well I  don't blame them lol us colombian women got the whole package not only we got the looks and the body we're smart and we love to cook and we make sure our man are satisfied ;) 

XA - Men everywhere viewing this blog would like to know if 
Karen La Colombiana is single?
Karen- Sorry loves I'm taken ;)

XA - What's advice can you give men on dating a beautiful woman like you?
Karen- Be yourself one thing don't be cocky that's a big turn off 

XA - Random: Is your sex drive like a lion chasing it's prey or like a crow sitting 
in a tree making noise for nothing? lol
Karen-  I'll go with a lion chasing it's prey ;) sex is never dull with me ;) 

XA - What do you do when you are not modeling for fun?
Karen- I'm working  and I'm a mom 24 -7 ;) 

XA - What do you have coming up, that we should be watching out for?
Karen- Show Latina Magazine , Latina Magazine and more commercials 
and much more ;) 

XA - Say hello to all your fans and a shout out to all the new ones?
Karen- Hi loves 

XA - What are you wearing that's sexy while doing this Q&A?
Karen- A bra and boy shorts ;) 
XA - Nice!!!

XA - Is anything off limits when it comes to sex?
Karen- With me there's no limits ;) 
XA - Clapping!! lol

XA - I would like to Thank Karen La Colombiana for this interview. Hope you had fun?
Karen- Thank you sure did ;)

If you would like to see more of her, here are some links


modelmayhem.com/colombiana
twitter.com/Lacolombiana14



If you would like to be featured on Xxotic Angels email us @



1 comment: