Friday, April 1, 2011

Xxotic Angels April Feature Victoria Angel











Measurements: 36dd 28 43
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Nationality: black/mixed
Birthday: august 11

Hometown: atlanta

Booking Info:


Xxotic Angels Feature 
Victoria Angel

Interview by New York



XA - Hello Babygirl!!! Thank You for 
doing this with me. Xxotic Angels welcomes you.

Victoria- Thank you of course when i found out Angels is your name..i had to do this interview /

with me being a Angel and all..

XA - Yes this was perfect




XA - So are you born and raised in GA?

Victoria- Yessss



XA - What was you like growing up?

Victoria- All business, my mother said its like i wasnt a lil girl i was a lil grown up..i always had business on my mind from as young as i can remember..

XA - lol



XA -  What made you get into modeling?
Victoria- Mainly the public. they always ask me if i model so i decided to
get into it.

XA - How long have you been modeling?
Victoria- off and on for years ..because in between time i went and graduated from college.

XA - Anything we might of seen you in?
Victoria- i have been in a few indie movies and i did print work commercials and a few urban magazines

XA - Amazing body you have babygirl, tell me you measurements again?
Victoria- 36-28-43

XA -  do you get compliments from both men and women?
Victoria- yes Both i like that

XA - Do you have any secret weakness or guilty pleasures? Please leave out nothing? (lol)
Victoria-  i love a massage especially
the feet..lol.. i love wearing beautiful lingerie ......

XA - Are you single or Dating?
Victoria- both

XA - Without saying their name, pick a movie or a song of your fantasy guy?
Victoria- wow ok he sings the hook
on the song (make a movie) omg i cant believe u asked me that ...lol

XA - Your most embrassing moment that you can laugh at now?
Victoria-  u just embarrased me w/the last question...but the time i had a bunch of guys looking at my booty and watching me walk and i had on sexy heels and tripped..lol
XA - lol 

XA - How often do you think about sex?
Victoria- pretty often..

XA - Tell us what you have coming up, that you want us to check out?
Victoria-  im always busy working on something so Please Keep and eye on me..u never know what to expect because there are alot of plans..

XA - Talk to your fans and give them a shout out?
Victoria- first off thank u for being fans and your support ...and i love you..so always hit me up on twitter..so i can shout u out...and make sure to mention my name..

XA - Tell us something your fans don't know about you?
Victoria- well i share alot with my fans so they know alot about me..maybe some dont know im a vegetarian..

XA - Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with modeling?
Victoria- i taught school..
XA - I know the students came to class everyday lol (at least I would've of)

XA - What is the sexiest thing you put on when you're on a date
that make the guy go Damn? lol
Victoria- depends on where we go maybe a dress that shows my figure
and when i wear jeans i make sure they fit the booty just right..
XA - Yes it's looking right lol

XA - The one move a man can make in bed that will have you saying you got to go man? lol
Victoria- while having sex..if they are hardly moving..they got to go..
XA - lol

XA - Freak Level from 1-20?
Victoria- maybe 20 because alot of things that ppl think are freaky i think is normal

XA - What's off limits when it comes to sex?
Victoria- thats a difficult question for me i love sex...

XA - Do you own any battery operated fun having personal toys?lol
Victoria- i own one but dont need it the real thing keeps me busy..

XA - Do you let a man know
about them gifts?lol
Victoria- yesss

XA  - If you was my sundae, what would want on you? caramel or whipped cream?
Victoria- Whipped Cream

XA - Ok last question, tell me a sexy fantasy of yours that would drop my jaw?
Victoria- i would love to have sex on a private plane...the whole plane ride..
XA - My Mouth is wide open lol

XA - I would like to thank Victoria Angel for this interview.
Victoria- thank you it was fun
XA - You're Welcome Beautiful!!








if you want to see more of  Victoria Angel 
check these links out.
twitter.com/VictoriaAngel




If you would like to be featured on Xxotic Angels email us @


2 comments: