Saturday, July 9, 2011

Xxotic Angels July Feature Amy Sia












Measurements: 32DD-24-34
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 103 lbs
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Nationality: Mother is Austrain and 
Father is Chinese/Malaysian and Indian
Birthday: 21st of January
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Twitter: @missamysia


Booking Info:
amy.sia.bookings@gmail.com

Xxotic Angels Feature
Amy Sia

Interview by New York
photos courtesy of




XA - Hello Amy !! 
How's everything Beautiful!!
Amy- Good thank you hun :) How are you?
XA - Great now that I have you doing 

a feature with me lol

XA - Welcome to Xxotic Angels!!!
Amy- Thank you!

XA - Tell me what makes you 

an Xxotic Angel?
Amy- I am everything that 

an exotic girl should be..
I have sun-kissed tan skin 

and killer curves!
XA - You sound just like 

you look Yummy!! lol


XA - So when did you get into modeling?
Amy- My parents were actually approached by an agency 
when I was about 10 
but they didn't want me to do it. So I started modeling when I was 17.

 XA - What made you choose it and what has happen 

for you since you've been in modeling?
Amy- I always loved being infront of the camera 
and I have a contagious smile so why not share it with the world?
XA - Thank You for Sharing!! lol







XA - Name a few things where we might have seen you?
Amy- Various modeling contests 

and men's magazines


XA - You were born 

in Melbourne Australia?
Amy- Yep


XA - Did you grow up there all your life?
Amy- I sure did but I have done 
a lot of travelling!


XA - Where would you take me 

that I must see in Melbourne?
Amy- To all of the fantastic restaurants! Especially Chapel Street for 
the great shopping



XA - What was your childhood 
like for you? 
Amy- Great.. I was a bit of 
a daddy's little girl 
so I got everything I asked for.



XA - Was you the naughty girl growing up 
or the Angel? lol
Amy- A bit of both



XA - What age was you allowed to date?
Amy- My dad told me that I wasn't 

allowed till I finished university 
but I started at 14
XA - lol


XA - Some of the boys are seeing you for the first time 
asking is there someone special who holds her hands? lol.
Amy- There sure is!

XA - What advice would you give a guy about approaching you
before he makes a fool of himself?
Amy- Be real.. I hate fakes and liars






XA - Did you ever enter any bikini contest?
Amy- I sure have, not many lately. Lately I have just done cat walks





XA - You was in Zoo magazine right?
What month were you in and what was that like for you?
Amy- Oh gee.. I've been in a few.. About 10 so I couldnt tell you exactly 

what issues but it was fun! All my friends and family bought copies I was in
XA - That's Hot!!




XA - Do you watch the game of Cricket at all? lol
Amy- I'm more of a AFL and soccer girl

XA - What's next you have coming up we need to watch out for?
Amy- I've had a few new shoots and I will be coming to the states shortly!

XA - Let all your fans know how much you love them  and new ones seeing you
for the first time say hello?
Amy- I LOVE my fans! Make sure you say hi to me on facebook and twitter :)
I am a nice girl and love hearing from new fans!



XA - Which Melbourne male actor 
would have a chance with you, Guy Pearce, 
Andrew Bogut, or Andrew Gaze? lol.
Amy- Guy Pearce I guess? 

Who is Andrew Bogut?
XA - lol he's a nba basketball player from your country

XA - Do you Go Go dance?
Amy- I don't but one of my best friends 

Debbie Sath used to.

XA - What are you wearing while doing this interview?
Amy- Pjs!! lol.. It's super cold here 

in Melbourne right now!
XA - lol




XA - We met for the first time and you want me to make sure 
I never forget you, so you do what? 
Amy- Make you laugh with my great sense of humour 
and I have a smile you'd never forget!


XA - When it comes to sex I will not do anything that involves Clowns, 
rubber ducks and __________ lol.
Amy- Umm.. and monkeys?
XA - Lol



XA - I would like to thank Amy Sia for this interview, hope you had fun 
and it kept you laughing. lol
      



XA -  if you want to see more of Amy Sia here are some links
twitter.com/missamysia
facebook.com/AmySia
My website is coming soon!




If you would like to be featured on Xxotic Angels email us @

No comments:

Post a Comment