Saturday, July 9, 2011

Xxotic Angels July Feature Caitlin Merrill













Measurements: 32C - 25- 35
Height: 5'1
Weight: 105 lbs
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
Nationality: Sicilian
Birthday: 9/23/87
Hometown: I reside in Orlando 
but its not home really
Twitter: @caitlinmerrill




Booking Info:




Xxotic Angels Feature
Caitlin Merrill


Interview by New York
photos courtesy of







XA - Hey Guys I have the 
Very Fine Caitlin Merrill!!! 
XA - Thanks for doing this with me Luv!!
Caitlin- No problem I am happy to do it

XA - What makes you an Xxotic Angel?
Caitlin- Because I am the sweetest female you will meet with an exotic look

XA - You ever been told 
you look so sweet, that you could 
be the icing on a honey bun with 
all that sugar you got? lol
How often do guys come 
and say funny lines like that to you?
Caitlin- Ha ha no never have I heard that line but honestly I've only have got a few weird lines most of them try to actually 
act intelligent
XA - lol

XA - So tell me how does it feel to be 
so many men fantasies?
Caitlin- Ha ha what about 
females fantasies too
XA - Ok Beautiful!! Females too lol 
I like this lol


XA -  Where are you from and what was you like growing up there?
Caitlin- I am from Chapel Hill, NC 
and honestly, it was probably the best place to grow up. 
I learned a lot being there 
and everyone is very unique and no they are not all country
XA - lol I didn't say anything


XA - Was you the girl
all the boys wanted to date? 
Caitlin- Actually no, I was the female who was friends with everyone,  and all the guys were like brothers to me. No one really wanted to date me actually
XA - That's amazing cause you would of 
been on my radar lol


XA - So how did you get into modeling?
Caitlin- I started off doing a shoot for 
a friend as a favor and then I actually 
really enjoyed it and decided to pursue it





XA - Were you always this comfortable with your body to be able to do the Hot sexy pics?
Caitlin- No to be honest while I was younger I was not in very good shape and it has taken a lot of hard work to get where I am at. And I still have work to do, I am trying to not be just bad, but I want to be the baddest, and outshine others.
XA - I hear that Beautiful!!





XA - Let's us know some of the things that you've been in?
Caitlin- Thats Hot Magazine, and Maxims hometown hotties, thats it for now




XA - Since you've been modeling what have you learned that you didn't know?
Caitlin- That if you don't have confidence you have nothing




XA - Your most embrassing moment from modeling that you can laugh at now?
Caitlin- I did a runway show and definitely messed up, I was like doing a dance performance on stage and I kinda like goofed up and had to rip this guys shirt off 
and couldn't do it
XA - lol that's too funny





XA - From your pics I got the fellas attention for this question. lol 
Is Caitlin Merrill Taken or just a girl having fun? lol
Caitlin- I am having fun until the right man comes along , don't get me wrong I am not against relationships, but I don't and won't settle for anything less then I deserve. So for now I am having fun and if the right one comes along they do, if they don't they don't





XA - Does Caitlin have a type or long has he knows how to treat a girl he's in?
Caitlin-A type I like tall dark and somewhat athletic you have to be able 
to work out with me, because I love it, and if you cant then at least try. 
I love a man who treats me like a lady. I like to be spoiled, you know like flowers, 
and having a man open the car door, I love a gentlemen I cant resist them. However, 
I like to spoil mine as well don't get it twisted.
XA - Sweet and Old Fashion Girl I love it!!



XA - Random: Is your sex drive like a tornado, when it's time clothes 
come off everywhere or like a picnic basket all packed nice and neat? lol 
Caitlin- Ha Ha wow well when I am with my man I would say it's like a tornado 
I kind of like it rough, but, its nice to have it sweet too
XA - Nice!!!



XA - Can you cook and what must I try that you make?
Caitlin- Yes I can cook and I love to cook I would try my mustard chicken its amazing
XA - Sounds too good lol



XA - When you are not modeling, what do you do in your spare time?

Caitlin- I am working , working out, or going to school and pursuing my undergrad in PR 
and then getting ready for law school
XA -That's Hot!!




XA - Tell me something that your twitter fans don't know about you? lol
Caitlin- My twitter fans I don't have that many of them, but I would say they probably
don't know that I am very laid back and I dont party at all, and maybe they dont know
that I like to play video games




XA - What do you have coming up, that we should be watching out for?
Caitlin-A feature in dynasty series and a feature in a few other things, I am trying to get more work with maxim, and who knows maybe acting or a reality show we will see whatever God has planned for me ya know 



XA - Say hello to all of Caitlin Merrill fans and a shout out to all the new ones?
Caitlin- I just want to say I love you all and thank you for your support and for the new ones you guys are going to love me and getting to know who I really am thanks for the support





XA - While doing this interview what are you wearing that's sexy?
Caitlin- Honestly I am in a t-shirt with nothing else on ha ha
XA - Yes Beautiful!! Two Thumbs Up!! lol




XA - Would you do Playboy? and why?
Caitlin- I have debated it and if it was the right money or could further my career possibly, but I have other dreams and goals in life so I honestly don't know if I would do it I would have to really sit back and look at the pros and cons of it, who knows




XA - It's role play night I'm dressed up has RJ Berger who are you dressed up has? lol
Caitlin- I am dressed up as wow thats hard um I guess I will be RJ Bergers girl ha ha
XA - lol 


XA - Your get your Freak On song that the guy is in trouble for the night? lol
Caitlin- Oh man anything by trey songz, donnel jones, 
or musiq its on and poppin all night




XA - Every had a Katy Perry moment please do tell? lol
Caitlin- Yes and I will just say that females are beautiful
XA - I see we both have something in common lol 




XA - What's the one move in bed that a guy can make, that will have 
you saying it's time to go man? lol
Caitlin- If they stop in the middle of it and like can't handle it 
I am just like come on man. If you can't handle it and you got to keep stopping 
to make sure you can last we just need to stop ha ha
XA - lmao You are too Beautiful!!




XA - Pocket Rocket, Jack Rabbit or is there a box of magic adult toys? lol
Caitlin- Um its a secret ha ha
XA - What's a secret among friends lol





XA - Karaoke song you could sing in a heartbeat? lol
Caitlin- Keri Hilson Pretty girl Rock


XA - If you was my sundae, what would want on you? 
Hot Caramel, Chocolate or Whipped Cream? lol
Caitlin- Chocolate and Hot Caramel yummy
XA - Yes you are yummy indeed lol 





XA - Ok last question, tell me a sexy fantasy of yours 
that would drop my jaw?
Caitlin- 
I want to be on a beach with a man and get busy while the waves splash on us and maybe have a three some with another female who knows
XA - Now that's a fantasy I want more of lol





XA - I would like to thank the Beautiful Caitlin Merrill!!! 
For this interview with me, hope it kept you laughing and was fun. lol



if you want to see more of her here are some links
twitter.com/CaitlinMerrill


If you would like to be featured on Xxotic Angels email us @








No comments:

Post a Comment